Indium exists in the human body until one's 25th-40th year. It is present in breast milk but disappears during adulthood. This missing element is what is believed to turn back the biological clock when present in the body. It is also the 7th rarest element on earth.
Indium has been shown to have many age-related benefits and researchers believe that Indium may help you look and feel decades younger! Most of the research done on Indium during the 1970's by Dr Robert Lyons and Dr Schroeder show that Indium appears to help with:
Hypothalamus/pituitary/adrenal (HPA) feedback. Balancing the feedback of HPA synchronises the function and production of at least 31 hormones. Hormones are used to regulate metabolism, sex drive, growth, sleep, body temperature etc.
It increases absorption of minerals and trace elements by 142% - specifically chromium, zinc, copper and manganese which are important for the growth and development of tissues.
BENEFITS SHORT TERM
- Improved sleep and less need for sleep
- Improved memory
- More stamina
- Faster recovery after physical exercise
- Stronger immune system
- Increased libido
- Improved hair growth
- Lessened menopausal symptoms
- Drop in PSA levels
- Improved skin texture
- Normalised blood pressure
- Improves symptoms of type 2 diabetes, PMS menopausal and other hormonal fluctuations.
Dosage: 1 x drop immediately after rising in the morning without water.
* Not to be taken with hormonal preparations such as the contraceptive pill.