Colloidal silver has long been used as a natural antibiotic. While excessive doses of large particle colloidal silver over a prolonged usage has proven toxic, Nano Silver is perfectly safe.
Nano Silver water contains tiny particles of silver typically 0.01 to 0.001 of a micron in diameter.
- First Aid antiseptic for cuts and grazes
- Skin irruptions and allergies
- Tooth infection, Eye infection
- Colds and flu
The silver particles in Nano Colloidal Silver contain a positive charge and are attracted to viruses, fungi, bacteria and other single celled pathogens (disease causing organisms) which contain a negative charge. When the silver particles attach themselves to these pathogens, they disable the pathogen's oxygen metabolism enzyme, suffocating and killing the virus or bacteria. These pathogens don't have a chance to develop resistant strains. Once the pathogens are dead, the silver particle releases its bond and searches for a new pathogen to attach to. The dead pathogens are then cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems.